Now Hear This!
Several times recently friends and fans have remarked that they were out of content and asked if we had any suggestions for cool new podcasts for them to listen to.
Because there are literally hundreds of different genres for podcasts out there and I don’t keep up with even the most popular ones, my responses have largely been constrained to local podcasts that I know of because I’ve been on them.
With that in mind I’ve rounded up a list of podcast episodes I and/or Margot have been over the years, forgive me if I have forgotten anyone, and we hope you enjoy the exploration.
A couple of important programming notes:
- Don’t listen to any of these podcasts looking for wit and wisdom from me, I’m just a fun loving guy who makes mead and cider for a living. This has always been about having fun.
- At least one of these episodes involved a classic Margot moment where she tells a great story about something she learned from the Urban Dictionary. That is worth the price of admission alone.
- The point above can be translated to, some of this content may be NSFW, so listen in private or with headphones so you don’t risk questions about your tastes.
The most recent podcast was the Maidmakers on Got Mead Live where Margot, Lisa, Melissa and Kayleigh shared the stories behind the series of meads made by the ladies of Ancient Fire.
- Uncorked Corner
- Stimulus Podcast
- Tap Handle (this is the fun Margot one)
- Viking Fuel
- Full Pours – Part 1, Part 2
- NH Business Show
- Gourmet Brewing