Requesting a Reservation
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED (INCL UPDATED HOUSE POLICIES BELOW)
Using this form will send us a request for a reservation. Until you get a confirmation from us you DO NOT have an active reservation. If for some reason we are not able to accommodate your party as requested (party size too large, we are already full for the date/time requested, etc) we will notify you as such. Otherwise we will confirm the date/time and party size with you. We will be assigning tables based on party size and availability, and we will NOT be able to accommodate special requests or move seating for any reason. If a specific date/time is tagged with “FULL” that means there are no available reservations for that time. We will not be managing a waiting list.
We are open regularly on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
To cancel or inquire about a confirmed reservation or reservation request previously made please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must use this form to request a reservation. At this time we are NOT able to take or manage reservations over the phone.
Current Dine-In & Take Out Hours
Wednesday/Thursday/Friday from 4 to 7:30 pm (tables available at 4:30pm)
Saturdays from 12 to 7:30 pm
Sangria Sunday, Jun 13th 12 to 4:30 pm
Updated House Policies & Expectations For Your Visit (UPDATED MAY 8, 2021)
- Masks are only required for guests that wish to enter the tap room for any reason, including visiting the restroom, and when otherwise not seated at an indoor table. This is unchanged from our initial re-opening in July 2020. Please allow distance to guests not in your party.
- Team members will still be wearing masks at all times as we continue to navigate vaccination timelines. Once the staff has reached its vaccination goals, individual team members will be able to choose not to wear a mask outdoors when serving you. Indoor masking guidelines for both staff and patrons is unchanged at this time.
- Tables will still be spaced apart, with no change in table spacing indoors at this time. We just ask guests not to cluster in groups near entrances and exits to allow the free flow of patrons and plenty of room for everyone.
- There will still be plenty of hand sanitizer available
- If you are experiencing any of these symptoms: fever, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, change in sense of taste or smell, flu-like symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, or severe fatigue – please stay home.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to anyone who is believed to currently have COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19 and you have not successfully completed a 10 day quarantine and have had a negative test returned – please stay home.
- Reservations are NOT required, but some folks do book ahead to guarantee a seat. We do fill up at peak times. Reservations have both begin AND end times, but if the table you are sitting at isn’t booked after you, we will extend it to you before last call for your reservation time. Otherwise, will notify you 10-20 minutes prior to your reservation end time to ensure you have time to request any to go items and finish up. We have shortened our turnover and sanitizing time between time slots, but we still need 5-10 min, especially at peak times, to clean and sanitize a table for new guests. We’ll make it as quick as we can!
- Our largest table seats 8 customers, and we only have them available for outdoor seating (seasonally). Most of our tables comfortably sit 2 or 3 people. Please DO NOT move tables or chairs from their assigned locations. We still have spacing and distancing procedures in place, so please let our staff handle redecorating.
- In the case of bad weather we will not be able to offer outdoor seating. We will attempt to shift reservations inside, but in the case that we are not able to, we will cancel the reservation and notify you as such.
- Our staff is happy to come to you. You do not have to come inside or to the bar to order. We can also cash out tabs at the table. Staff will direct patrons to the point of sale system indoors at the end of the bar when needed.
- Having fun is the reason we are here, but during the COVID-19 pandemic we ask that you take care mixing and mingling between tables. If there are patrons at adjacent tables please respect the space we’ve provided, but enjoy the time with your family and friends just the same.
- Have Fun!